Dining in Afternoon Tea Reservations: What to expect
AFTERNOON TEA RESERVATIONS: Updated 5/4/20
We are so excited to have guests back with us! We have missed you, and have been very thoughtful about how we can offer a great experience, while also exercising an abundance of caution to keep both our patrons and staff safe and healthy. In light of this and of additional state guidelines, we have chosen to have reservations for Afternoon Tea only at this time. Here is what to expect during your in-house dining reservation:
- First and foremost, we will be masked, but we assure you we are smiling underneath with happiness to see you!
- Reservations are taken by-phone only at this time to make sure there are no double-bookings. Our phone number is 801-900-4061. We prefer reservations made at least a day prior to booking, but please call if you need same-day to see if we have a spot available.
- We will be accepting one reservation for one small group of 4 or fewer, on the hour, and on the half hour between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. M-Sat. If you have a group up to 6, please plan to reserve for the last time of the day (4:00 p.m.) to ensure that our numbers stay within state guidelines. If you have children in your group, they must remain seated unless being escorted to the restroom. Please do not allow them to wander.
- We will pre-set your tea service just before you arrive. If possible, please pre-order your drinks as well, as we would like to have these ready when you arrive.
- Please plan to stay with us for about an hour. There may be an opportunity to stay longer depending on following reservations, so check with your server, but be prepared that there may be only one hour for your visit. This is to allow us time to sanitize each area and reset between reservations.
- There will still be walk-in traffic for food pick-up and curbside. They will be directed to the front ordering center, and the front area has been opened for direct access for chocolate and take-out customers.
- Upon entry, we will offer hand sanitizer for you, and if you would like to wash your hands, the bathroom is also available. We do sanitize often, and will have gloves or disinfectant wipes if you choose at the bathroom door.
- If you feel someone in your party is ill, in a health-compromised group, or not ready for in-door dining, please consider Afternoon tea-to-go, and join us when the Covid-19 situations improve.
Thank you for your support and for following these guidelines while we prepare to move into the next phase of availability! We are really looking forward to seeing your happy faces!